For the sausage mixture:
2 villagers sausages, skin removed
1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
2 tsp butter
1 tomato, chopped
30g/1oz fresh dill, chopped
2 tsp olive oil
2 baby fennel
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
1. Heat oil in small frying pan.
2. Heat a griddle pan.
3. In a medium bowl combine the sausage meat, garlic, butter,
tomato, mozzarella and dill.
4. Push the sausage mixture down into the base of the frying
pan. Fry for 4 minutes either side.
5. While the sausage pancake is frying, place a little oil in
the base of the griddle pan. Add the baby fennel and griddle
for 3 minutes.
6. Remove the sausage pancake from the frying pan. Place baby
fennel on top.
7. Finish with a sprig of rosemary.