8 villagers sausages
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp clear honey
1 can baked beans
225g/8oz ready made mash
1. Heat up a non-stick pan with the oil and butter.
2. Once the butter foams add the sausages. Gently cook on a
medium heat, rolling round the pan to colour and cook through.
3. While cooking warm the mash up in the oven or microwave.
Heat the baked beans up in a pan.
4. Once the sausages are cooked add the honey to the pan. Heat
through to give the sausages a nice glaze.
5. Place the mash onto the plate with the baked beans on the
side and the sausages on the top.