6 villagers Mexican chorizos
6 flour tortillas
1 400g tin of red kidney beans (drained & washed)
3 tbls of virgin olive oil
1 medium onion (diced)
1 clove of garlic (crushed)
1 400g tin of chopped tomatoes (drained)
50g plain chocolate (grated)
1 pinch of ground ginger
150g of mild cheddar (grated)
1. Remove skin from sausages.
2. Heat oil in frying pan and fry onions & garlic until
translucent, add sausage meat and cook for a further 10 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, chocolate, ginger and mix well. Remove mixture
4. Rinse tortillas under cold water so they become more pliable
and place them on a work surface.
5. Spoon chorizo and bean mixture onto one half of the tortillas
then fold over the over half and place in an ovenproof dish.
6. Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated oven on 180c/gas
mark 5 for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.